Friday, October 19, 2012

Maastricht & New purchases

Two weeks ago I visit my friend in Maastricht and we had a good combination of going out, shop vintage or regular shops, cook & eat healthy, sleep for 12 hours non-stop, watching 'Ratatouille', side seeing (also this very nice library they have!), good cappuccino on the terrace, and very good conversations.
There on the Sunday market I bought this Kipling ring, real silver only 5 bugs! It fits my bracelet from Morocco, simple but authentic. A week before that I bought the last neon shiny necklace from H&M. Wore it like EVERY day, great eye catcher. Oh and in Morocco I lost my iPod.. So I HAD to buy a new one. What am I without one? This time it's the Classic version with the Batik case of Mom (sorry mom!)




No comments:

Post a Comment