Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jewellery Post

At first I didn't wear any jewellery when I was younger, but when I got 15 and I thought that everything I was wearing had to be perfect, also my jewellery and accessories had to be perfect. First it was an addiction for belts, than it was big and a lot of bracelets, after that I only wanted bags in all colours and shapes or sizes and then it was time for big heavy earrings. My last and biggest addiction - still....- is shoes. But that's a whole other story.
This time I have a new flow and love for jewellery, especially bracelets. I think I'm figuring out what kind of jewellery I really like, and not that it is only big and a lot of them - and just cheap ones that rust -. Simplicity, feminine, but sturdy on my own way that fits almost all of my clothes. Here are some of the different kind of jewellery I like. As you see it's more gold than silver. The rose gold is lovely but can't replace gold. 











No comments:

Post a Comment