Saturday, October 20, 2012

20121019 Look of today

Okay, not today, it was yesterday's outfit with a bit more freshness! Is it really autumn? It feels like spring! I went for a coffee on the terrace instead of going to the gym.. There will be enough rainy days to go to the gym :-). The outfit is more neat but for Leuven's concepts it's quite bold these lace with only a bra underneath and the leopard shoes. 
By the way, I totally forgot the brand I bought the bra, but I today I had a lightning bomb and it was Brandy & Melville! The Italian brand quote is: one size fits all, like they haven't tagged there clothes at all - no size, no brand -. Guess it's a kind of comfort thing, of course except for the trousers. Think I wouldn't fit one of those - those small Italians... -. But I have to admit; what a great store is that, very casual. Gigi Ravelli thought so too, a soap star in Holland I saw when I came out the store and she came in with this big BIG smile and twinkling eyes. Very cute, hihi.


Blouse|Ralph Lauren - Shirt|Vintage - Bra|Brandy Melville - Trousers|Vero Moda - Shoes|Bijenkorf - Camouflage jacket|DIY vintage

1 comment: