Saturday, June 16, 2012

DIY: Acne Pop Trash High-Rise Distressed Jeans

This evening I started to make this sort of ACNE Distressed Jeans, I'll call it more the destroyed or shredded boyfriend jeans ;). My old Tommy Hilfiger jeans is a bit too long, so I rolled it up till my ankles.
I prefer to wear this comfortable jeans with heels or the black moccasins as shoes, and a simple shirt or more neat jacket for the contrast.

To rip the jeans I used YouTube tutorials, best teacher like always! For tie dying, for your ripped jeans or sew, you name it! But the only thing you need are your scissor, a needle and your tweezers. It's very easy to learn, I used these pictures to get some ideas and it took me a while to get a picture of the back.
Hopefully you like it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment