Monday, October 22, 2012

DIY Bloggers

Maybe you already read some of my other posts, but I am very into Do It Yourself. Of course I got my inspiration from other bloggers I follow. Here a list of three bloggers that can actually make every clothing piece themselves.




- A Pair & A Spare
She recently released her own DIY book with 40 projects that are fashionable and easy to make yourself. From spicing up your clothes and accessories. I don't have it yet, but I guess a lot of the tutorials of her you can find on her blog.



- Cotton & Curls
This SUPER mom can sew everything she wants - can I be this kind of mom too? -. She tells you step by step how to make a skirt starting from the fabric. Some of her tutorials are very easy, some of them are a bit more complicated. I have to admit, my sewing skills are not the best... Every week she gives you DIY inspiration!



- Honestly WTF DIY
Honestly WTF gives you some ideas to spice up your clothes, how to make bracelets or a cute iPad sleeve for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment