Friday, May 4, 2012

Work-out: Fit Sugar TV, Get the bod and healthy meals

Yesterday I just found a new website called Fit Sugar TV. I know, it is very very American style, but after all, it has a lot of tips for getting the bod of a celebrity. Of course you have to exercise these work outs more than one, or two times a week, otherwise you wouldn't see a result. But the good thing is that you can practise it at home! My favourite ones are here below:


Here is Lady Gaga's booty with these three exercises.


Get the bod of Jennifer Aniston with these poses!

I'm not even finished. They also have nice meals to make yourself! And I have to say I'm really into food and new recipes, so find yourself a healthy one here. Now I really want to eat :-). Starving!

Try this easy vegetarian Chilli meal. Yummy yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment