Saturday, May 5, 2012

DIY: Bleached denim and how to wear?

A couple of days ago I bought these bleach (2 liter) for only 70 eurocents at the cheap Aldi store. Not only to clean my bathroom, but also to bleach jeans! I never tried it before, so I used an old denim vest to try it out. For this 'do it yourself' I googled some and finally used these websites, one from A Pair And A Spare, she bleached her sleeves (cool for a next bleach session!). And I used the blog of Afterdrk. The DIY is so easy. Here some attentions:
- Just be aware about how much you want to bleach it, set an alarm or something, because after an hour it will be quite white..
- The bleach will withdraw upwards a bit, so if you want an ombre effect, be careful!
- If you just  want to have the tie dye like the Isabel Marant version, use the DIY of Afterdrk.
- Please use gloves

After your finished, you have to wear it! But how? Here some inspiration for you! Are you going to try it out?

Today I was at the Coffee Cup in Leuven, had a great Latte Macchiato and this chocolate bounty cake. There was only rain rain rain, please let it be Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment