Monday, May 14, 2012

Details and mindfulness

This weekend was really a relaxing weekend, with a workshop of Mindfulness, high tea, a lot of sleep, Sunday breakfast with warm bread and cooked egg of my sweet boyfriend. And last but not least.. We booked our flight to Marrakesh! I'm sooooo excited to go! In September it's much cheaper to fly, and also the hotels are much cheaper. Think of €250 for 10 days for 2 persons! Of course not the best, but a swimming pole and breakfast included! 
And the mindfulness workshop was again a good lesson to be in here and now, and do some more informal activities for in daily life. It's makes you more conscious about what you do at that moment and don't just do what your dairy/agenda says and think about what to eat, cook, doing the dishes, laundry, contact a friend or whatever. This sort of therapy is inspired by Buddhism (totally inspired already!) and says pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. If you are triggered, read this otherwise Wikipedia can inform you.

I'm very happy that my weekend ended like that, because now it's time to work myself totally out, what I mean? I really need to study, exams are coming soon, too soon, although I started in February. 
For now, I made a -black/white with some grey and blue- collage with all funny or just sweet details. Hope you like it. Next plan: tie dye my jeans! Just a part of the legs underneath, or like the one of Zara I posted here. Then I have to buy lots and lots of more bleach, hihi.

No comments:

Post a Comment