Friday, November 25, 2011

Packing and partying

This Monday we started the celebration of our 10 years society LIEF! With champagne and pink cake it was a  successful beginning of the week. At Wednesday we had a  great Cocktail party with Justin Strikes, the DJ, shots for 1 euro, helium balloons, sweet dresses, a lot of people who danced all the way till 4 o'clock. I had a good hangover the next day, so I decided not to do to much but sleeping, just being in my room, doing nothing, drink coffee, eat, and sleep again.
Today was my last day of working at the Geddes & Gillmore, it was quite crowded, a good day to quit. My colleges gave me a book 'René Appel - Weerzin' and a notebook to write down my adventures in Thailand! So sweet! Didn't expected something at all. Oh, and I bought a cheap suede jacket for only €25! I just couldn't resist to let it hang there alone..

Great that you are going to follow my big adventures in Thailand. I think I'll write in Dutch, it's much faster and easier. Here some pictures of LIEF. 

Dancing all night long at the graduation reception of Noor!

I <3 LIEF!

Cocktailparty!

With the helium balloons

Leen and me selling good drinks

Justin Strikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment