Monday, November 21, 2011

One week left..

Normaly a week goes very fast and it feels like a half week instead. This time I expect it will feel like a day before I'll go to B to the angkok! Floods or not, I will go!
Last Thursday when I was asleep, I woke up in the middle of the night because of a scary scary nightmare. I can't remember the dream, but I was only thinking of all the things I had to do before I get in the plane. Worrying a lot and scared for all the risks. I could not remember why I want to go on my own! I assume that everyone has the same feeling before leaving.

Today was a great Sunday, I went for a drink (or 5) with Marlou to 'Twee Wezen'. For 4,5 hours we talked and the waitresses were wondering why we still were there. This evening I sang karaoke with my parents! Quite an experience.. And quite loud, don't hope the neighboors heard us. That would be sad for them or it would be just a big laugh! But still great to do! We sang Everly Brothers, Dutch songs, Carpenters, Beatles and so on.

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm going to move back, all my stuff are in boxes and my last week I sleep on a air mattress in an empty room. Very cosy! Pff.. I won't expect to sleep much, because my society LIEF is 10 years old and we are celebrating it this WHOLE week! Niceeee... Much of cocktaildressess, beer, a gala at a super deluxe location, food and much of sweet people to celebrate this week with! Can't wait! It will be absolutely smashing :D.

This was it for now. I think my next time will be in Bangkok.. Hope that I will be just fine. Just for the record, in Thailand it's 30 degrees, ghehe.
See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hee Cilia!

    leuk zeg dat je karoake zingt met je ouders! dat wist ik helemaal niet!
    Is het verhuizen helemaal gelukt vandaag?

    xx

    p.s. hoop je morgen nog ff te zien!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, karaoke zingen is een The-thing.
    Verhuizen is gelukt! viel me alles mee. ik zit hier nu met een toetsenbord op m'n schoot en m'n pc-scherm op de computer. en heb ik spierpijn van het luchtbedje. verder is het te doen! zie je woensdag!

    ReplyDelete