Sunday, September 2, 2012

What I'm looking at and doing lately...

Look at these t-shirt and dress of Phillip Lim. Really like black and white, and definitely the combination of front and back. I have seen it also for trousers with different fabrics or colours. 
At the moment I am knitting a big big neon pink scarf for myself. I didn't know how to knit, but YouTube helped me out. So I'm working on my skills! This Veritas shop in Leuven is one of my favourite, I come there every weekend to sneak around. They sell jewellery but also knitting stuff, buttons, and stuff for bracelets, necklaces, earrings. 
And I found a great vintage shop here in Leuven, called 'Think Twice'. Everything is around 12 euro and every month you have discounts till 1 euro (yes... EVERYTHING is 1 euro). So I had to buy the military jacket for 14 euro. And I'm looking for inspiration now to pimp it up with a brooch, pearls, buttons or other bling bling. Any ideas?
Woops, now I really need to study! Next week my holiday will start. I'm going to Marrakesh, a rich and poor city but with a typical culture and architecture I expect.
Have a nice Sunday. X



No comments:

Post a Comment