Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bloggers I follow

Here are some outfits of bloggers I like to follow. Some new or a bit more old inspirational outfits ;-). Oh, I have to admit these are not all of them.. I follow more than 50 websites.. Too much? Inspiration for every day I guess!
Wow, this Eudon Choi jacket fits blogger AfterDRK very well..
All the (neon) knitting is getting autumn in the mood. Have you seen the boots already of TheFashionGuitar?!
Still diggin' the style of Song of Style! So casual right?
This ChicMuse has a chic appearance in leather, long dresses,  big knittings, a barking rotrweiler shirt. Who can beat her?
Swedish Vanillascented has a minimalistic way to express feminism with a lot of black and white!
A new one in my list of bloggers I follow, a Dutch girl Soophisticated 

FASHIONVIBE is combines her own funny neat style into fashion. Respect!

I think I started with following blogs with StyleScrapbook. Always surprises me! And btw, great idea this ZARA jacket for my ownjacket. 
No idea who this is, but I had to put this girl in between all the other. GREAT hair! A lot of coolness in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment