Monday, September 24, 2012

DIY Leather clutch & Camouflage jacket

Guess I had the most productive 'do it yourself' Sunday ever! The vintage camouflage jacket I bought was kind of big, so I tucked it in and now it fits me exactly how I want it. Was very surprised about my own sewing skills.
Then I started my leather clutch. Yes, I got this very sweet mom that bought me the leather so that I can make this! Thanks for that :-). I had this Huxley clutch of Anya Hindmarch as an example.
I don't have any sewing machine, but that's not a problem at all. For this one, on google you have a lot of youtubes and blogs to help you. A Pair And A Spare shows you how to make this Camo clutch, this is possible with leather too. After making the clutch, I also put on sort of round golden emblem to spice it up and made the tassel, HonestlyWTF has a good DIY.
Anya Hindmarch
DIY
DIY Camouflage jacket with studs



No comments:

Post a Comment