Friday, February 24, 2012

Smell Spring!

Yesterday the sky was blue and when I went outside the smell of Spring just came right into my nose! It made me happy right-away. I didn't mind doing all the reading for the study, my window was open so I had Spring right into my room. Like a good addiction that I want more and more, hihi.
Leuven is a new experience for me, a good one, because it makes me realize that Holland is so organised and I appreciate that even more. When I was in Thailand I already did that, but I thought; Belgium would be almost the same as Holland, but not at all!! It's a bigger difference than I expected it would be. Some words that remains me of Leuven are inefficient with time (or maybe just a bit easier with time..), not very spontaneous, a bit more closed. But you can also interpreted as respect for the other.. ? I don't know, but I'm really not like that. For example; I came into class with a delay, there were not a lot of people and the teacher looked at me, but didn't say anything and was just talking further about the current subject. I really felt like interrupting, instead of that the teacher said like; hi, come in, we are talking about blablabla, take a seat or whatever.
Maybe it's just Dutch people maybe not..
After all, I was still happy with this great weather. The roads to my class are a bit hilly, so my muscles will be soured after a while. It gives me a good feeling of (a sort of) working out, haha! Yeah, a bit weird feeling, I know.. So my day couldn't be better. Now the only thing is.. create more colour colour colour and saw these nice colourful and -blocking pictures. I'm really into mint, especially the trousers, to combine them with a sweet top with lace or whatever.












Take me to this colourful world now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment