Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DIY's blouse and inspiration for interior

Today I tried a DIY (do it yourself), one I already waited for ages.. And I made it in 10 minutes! Unbelievable! At the Zara I saw this blouse, and at several blogs I saw the DIY, so I finally decided to try it out. The metallic things are from the sides of a photo frame, which are from the shop Tiger. 
Here the result: 


This weekend I went to Leiden and Chinese New Year in The Hague. It reminds me of very good food..



I found some other DIY's, so enjoy!

This one costs you a bit more effort.. Click here  for the tutorial.

Great scarf prints! Click here!
Glitters on your converse

This Saturday I will move to a studio in Leuven and I'm really searching for decorations to make my room a bit more cozy and more personal. So here some easy DIY for your own room.

Look at the mannequin on the right! Sweeeet.

Still searching for that sort of porcelain hand..




See you! x

No comments:

Post a Comment