Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Short message

This time I will start in English, I will expect my cousin to read this.
I don't have not that much time today to post a lot. Today I had to work at the clothing store Geddes & Gillmore. We sold the whole combination (of trousers, sweater, belt and blouse) what the mannequin was wearing in our store! Funny to see how people try to combine there clothes and just literally copy every detail. When I came home from work I changed clothes, my own clothes feel much better than the clothes I HAVE to wear..
Since Valencia I adore Massimo Dutti! Very classy, good quality, but similar prices with Zara. Got this really nice winter jacket and black blouse. Today I wore the black blouse with my red denim trousers from Zara with zippers. See you next time!

funny nail polish!

By the way, Nok, if you are reading this, i got something for you. You will get it this Saturday! I think i just gave you a hint..

No comments:

Post a Comment