Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Make-up: Crimson Amulet Collection

For my birthday I got this Crimson Amulet Collection from the new movie 'Dark Shadows'. And wow! It's so complete! I have to admit I don't know a lot about make-up and I don't wear that much of it. But when at others it always looks so nice, especially my cousin, Retno, from Indonesia has the best make-up set! So that's why she bought this one for me, definitely good job from her to buy something like that for me. It's a great purchase for me a nice starter kit to explore!
These last weeks I try to use this collection daily, and like I said, it's quite complete. The eye shadow base and eye liner are a good starter. The illuminator is too light for my skin, that's a pity, because the shimmering is very nice, sort of gold. There are two mat  and two shimmering blushers, the fifth one has to be a bronzer, but on my skin it's more like a blusher. The lip glosses are not that hard as it looks in the pocket, but I don't mind, because it's still nice to wear. The eye shadows on the right are very easy to combine. A lot of basic colours but also shimmering and shiny eye shadows. 
Conclusion: good starters kit because it's very complete, the illuminator is too pale and the lip gloss is not that hard as you expect. Further you have a good variation of eye shadows. 

You can buy the limited edition HERE and it cost 25 dollars. And here are also two other bloggers who gives you a fine review! Click HERE and HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment