Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Victoria Beckham SS 12

At first I thought; noooo, not a fashion line of Victoria Beckham. Can you remove her from my side, please? Totally not interested. But after reading the page in the Dutch ELLE she surprised me, obviously! Maybe a bit late, I don't mind. She describes her new Spring/Summer collection 2012 as chic, but also edgy. It's for woman with confidence and that she can show her own style in her clothes and not the other way around. I like that idea, and even more the feminine line with a touch of fun and humour in it. 
I also say pictures of her Autumn/Winter collection 2012, but we have to wait for that one! 
Two things I want to say before I end this blog; Her style is an addition to fashion, a new fresh inspiration source, but... it still is very very expensive! So it's an expensive taste she has there, hihi.


No comments:

Post a Comment